Monday 20 October 2014

My experience of MIUI on Sony Xperia Neo v ( MT11i )

MIUI one of the most popular UI these days in basically in Asia since a four year old company out sold Apple in China. MIUI also fascinated me. A week ago my friend bought Xiaomi Redmi 1S and he liked it so much that he ordered 2 more smartphones for his brother and uncle. I also operated that device and liked it's UI and other features of this smartphone. I decided to flash MIUI in my Sony Xperia Neo v.
I also posted about Xiaomi on my blog under the heading " Why XIAOMI is loved by people? " Click the link to read.



Finally I downloaded the Rom From this Link. The Rom version which I downloaded was MIUI 5_3.8.16 which is recommended for my device. You can also download other versions but they lag.

After flashing the Rom the first think that came to my  mind was like i bought a new phone. It was different from all other Roms which I flashed earlier on my device. I found the was fluent and I simply loved it. Very similar to Apple's iOS.

                                         

The shutter speed of my camera increased, the quick settings panel is very user friendly. I found it easier than operating Android devices and all things which made MIUI different from basic Android devices were really good. I found it more user friendly.


















But, as my phones config is very low comparing to today's world smartphones I found the Rom a bit laggy but  the overall experience is good I personally liked the Rom. One having the phone rooted and unlocked bootloader must try this Different Rom once.

Got queries or suggestion about the blog post post a comment below 
Follow me on Google+ 
Like us on Facebook 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Light can Bend Matter!! #Power_of_Light

Till now we have learned that matter can cause bending of light such as prisms, lenses etc. But now researchers at Michigan State Universit...